Sunday 26 April 2009

Joo Ji Hoon on Drugs?



Oh My Goodness! Joo Ji Hoon was arrested for drugs!

I knew he was a ******* LOL, just kidding.. I know my heart belongs to Kim Jeong Hoon. I'm on team Lee Yul!

This news came as shocking and not so shocking..

SHOCKING because it's Joo Ji Hoon who's FAMOUS! He is a dream guy of every Goong fans..(except me.. Team Yul!) NOT because i know he's a smoker.

Koreans are big on smoking, so drugs are kinda expected no? I don't know.. this is my 1st time hearing a korean celeb caught with drugs. He buying A LOT too! Gosh, as if he don't have enough money.. maybe a case like Hollywood? Where if you don't do drugs, there's something wrong with you?

At least he's not my dreamy guy.. I actually hated him! He made Lee Yul cry! Ahaha obsess with Kim Jeong Hoon who's going of to military on 28th May.. uhuhu T_T

3 comments:

Pasira said...

poor him...

Cora said...

he seems to be, soooo sad. i hope he's career wont end, he's my fave actor haha

HallyuSurfer said...

well i hope so, He's a good actor! Have you see antique bakery? I read that it receive great reviews!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...