Thursday 4 August 2011

Super Junior Mr. Simple Full MV is HERE!!



Another single with just 10 members, I know it's ridiculous to say this but it feel so empty. 10 members is a lot but I miss KangIn, HanKyung and KiBum. Especially the last one.. Where is he? Last time I heard about him is he getting drama roles. I hope to see him active again.

I love the intro, it's simple but so classy! It's such a contrast from the promotional pictures..I was pleasantly surprise that it wasn't shocking like the promotional pictures. I have heard of the audio and wasn't really digging it because it's like a mash up of Sorry Sorry and Bonamana.

Watching the MV, it totally change my mind. I love the song! I definitely can see this winning various awards! Probably I'm just biased? LOL

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...