Monday 31 July 2017

Update!

Hi to nobody but me! If you're not me, comment below so I may write more? *winks

I feel weird to write in this space because it's been a long while since the last. I have more than 5 dramas to write reviews on, but you betcha I forgot most of it. I just want to do a simple note just to remind my future self that I have watch some drama.

I've watched P101 S2 and I'll be writing on that too! I thought of doing a video but I think research alone is very time consuming and Wanna One would be debuting this week so I guess it's too late..so I'm just going to blog what I have drafted out. 

My blog post won't be as regular as last year but I will make sure I at least post all the dramas I've watch. 

Now that this has gone out of my system, I can write my reviews in peace lol.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...