Tuesday 29 July 2008

New Blog title

I'm no longer using

"Surfing thru the Korean Wave"

but am using

"Forever loving Music, Passion on HallYu"

The reason why i changed it because the former title is really specific towards Hallyu and i do like other International music too! I am still going to blog mostly about Hallyu stuffs but I'll be blogging on International music too..

I don't think i'll be gossiping about International stars and leave that job to Perez instead because he's better at it..I'll be blogging on Hallyu star's gossips though.. if there's any!
I'm still in a playful mode so my blog is a bit crappy..LOL but i promise! by August 2nd, My blog is going to be way better..no more ccrappy comments!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...