Monday 20 October 2008

Kpop Update!

October is the month! everybody is coming back from..(i don't know.. korean just love the word comeback!)

I'm just going to update on My favourite celebs..ehehe

SuJu
* You could say they are on hiatus.. no update what so ever, SuJu H is no longer promoting Pajama Party (Thank God! :P) and SuJu M.. Currently still promoting their latest MV released.."Me"



And while i was surfing the net..OMG! SuJu actually have DVD on the Super Show!!!!!!!! I'm going to buy it no matter what! I bought the CD already but it wasn't satisfying! Argh.. i so want it now! I sure hope it doesn't cost RM360..LOL

DBSK
* Five muscular guys are back and er... Sick, yup.. because they thought they were so hot that they don't need much cloth..LOL I'm just Joking.. i hope their flu has gone away..Recommended track Hey(Don't Bring Me Down) or Look at the Gaze




Big Bang
* Currently in Japan to promote No.1.. I'm currently waiting for the English Album released.. Huhu i missing them in Korea.. I love their latest Korean Songs too!



SHINee
* Promoting Love is Like Oxygen and their 1st album.. The boys are the hotest debut of this year.. i felt like they have been in this industry for so long..ahaha i hope they won't change drastically like SuJu did..(i like it but it's too much!) Gosh i feel so old everytime looking at them! Age range 15-19

Shinee Fighting

U Kiss
* Yup.. i have become a fan to another kiddie..opps! i mean Guys..ahaha The maknae is 14 years and the Hyung is probably 19. I have to admit that i love this group because of their uniqueness, Not their music so much..it's too early to dislike them yet.. They are going to Singapore and Malaysia!!! ARGHH! i'm so unlucky to be stuck in Borneo!!! i really want to gaze on Alex eyes!






Miscellanous
Wonder girls is famous these days.. PerezHilton blogs on them! Brown eyed Girls is back! I love L.O.V.E. early this year and currently humming to their latest single! Rain aka Jung Ji Hoon is returning to Korea and has released "Love Story". I predict not much out from Rain since DBSK is in Korea..Too bad for Rain! BoA is all ready to Eat "US" up, currently waiting her to make a huge debut on American Stage!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...