Thursday 19 November 2009

Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace

Although their official name supposed to be simply "The Grace", most fans prefer calling them "Cheon Sang Ji Hee". They are frequently dubbed as the female version of Dong Bang Shin Ki because of their similarity.

Acapella Medley by CSJH


More than just similarity in names, CSJH were introduced as an acappella group just like DBSK.

Too Good by CSJH


Dana (1st one to sing), the leader actually had debuted as a solo singer releasing two albums and Lina(3rd) is also used to be a part of duo Isak and Jiyeon. Stephanie and Sunday (2nd) are newbies.

My Everything by CSJH


My favourite song by them, The MV (unfortunately cannot embed here) features KiBum of Super Junior and YoonA of SNSD

Click Here to WATCH

One more time Ok? by CSJH


Hopefully this isn't the last Korean MV of them..After this, again just like DBSK..CSJH were shifted to Japan. Unfortunately they doesn't received much success in Japan like DBSK.

A little bit of good by Tenjochiki
watch Here

If I'm not mistaken, this is the latest PV from Tenjochiki. It's not bad right? I don't know why it doesn't seem to gain much success. Hopefully Sharpley(fanclub) would continued on support! I can't wait for Sunday on Music Bank!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I want to corect the name fansclub of CSJH.
it's Shapley, not Sharpley.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

HallyuSurfer said...

It is off topic, luckily for you.. I know what you should do.
Go on your blogger dashboard, click on settings.

On setting tab, click on comments.. Search for "Show word verification on comments" select yes. TADA!

If the captcha is too simple and you wanted it to be more difficult.. That, I don't know..but it's good enough to prevent spammers.

I wondered why you ask me since I don't use it...anyway, if you have another blog on other platform and want to know how to use it, just sent me an e-mail.. :D

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...