Thursday 15 January 2009

New Layout

*Still in Progress*

It's not because of the new year i'm changing layouts.. just bored seeing the same layout the whole time..ehehe anyway, the picture on my BG is Super Junior! They will be back on March *fingercrossed* and the picture was taken from their "Boys in City 2 Tokyo" Photobook which i have with me *proud* LOL

I'm still designing my header and in process of looking my favourite site which now is gone *cries* stupid! i should had favourite it! no it's gone.. huhuhu

will be on hiatus until i completely finished designing layout.

P/s Boys over Flowers is out in Mysoju! and i'll do one more post before hiatus!

2 comments:

Pasira said...

wow....love ur new layout!!

HallyuSurfer said...

Thanks.. ehehe blum lagi siap sepenuhnya..

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...