Thursday 15 January 2009

Influencing others

It's been a year or so that i've been obsessing over the Korean Wave.. and i have never thought i would ever be so obsess like this!

Whenever i watched Kpop or Kdrama.. i would be alone, it's not the fact i didn't want to share my joy of watching it, i didn't want people to see how stupid i look when i'm watching it.. ehehe die-hard fan would understand what i mean.. *fangirlism scream!*

My parents can't help but notice that on channel 999 it's all Korean recorded show. My mom slowly join in me watching "You Are My Destiny" every 7.20pm and my dad recently join in! I have to admit i was already bored of it since it's like over 140 episode and been watching since day 1!



My dad likes this song.. ehehe

3 comments:

Cora said...

is the drama worth watching? i just finished watching rude wmen and im about to finish love and marriage, its a very lightheartd comedy drama which i love hehe, have you seen boys over flowers yet? i only downloaded up til episode 4 but the subs for 3 arent released yet :P

Pasira said...

nice song!!

HallyuSurfer said...

i only saw 1 part of episode 1.. hadn't got the time watching it but it has nice twist..

YAMD..my opinion, "Filled with predictable drama and recycle comedy"

I'm harsh..but i still watch it though for the sake of finishing what i've started.. :P

I would recommed "Unstoppable Marriage" (drama) instead if you want to see long drama.. YAMD is just too long.. plus Unstoppable Marriage is very very funny! If you like the movie, you'll like the drama more!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...