Friday 23 May 2014

I'm loving Jay Park Metronome feat. Simon D & Gray

Typically, I like song done simple so initially I wasn't feeling the song as it was filled with a lot of sound effects and heavy bass. I did love the chorus so I had to listen more of it and I grew to love this song!

I love the construction of the song, maybe if I could change it... Simon D rap part was a little too long for me. His rap part is totally necessary though. It adds that extra special meaning to the song.

Jay Park vocal is great as usual bit what surprise me more was Gray. I don't know if he naturally sound like that or it was helped by computer but it was my favourite part of the song. Another favorite part was Jay Park ad-lib towards the end of the song. Those high notes? I can hear it all day, it was that good.

I hope they could maybe released or at least performed a more strip down version of the song. I think it does sound perfect already but it would be interesting to hear it.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...