Thursday 15 May 2014

Kris leaving EXO?!

First of all, if you have been following this blog and wondering where the heck I was, I decided to take hiatus since K Entertainment was in hiatus and I got no mood to write either.

Anyway back to the topic. I was shocked to read about this incident. I didn't see it coming as I'm just a normal fan of EXO. I thought no way he's doing this while in promotion but everywhere is reporting so this is it.

I don't know if it's because of this incident, I actually thought of it yesterday, EXO aren't really close with each other. I have watched several group videos and I am obsess with it because I love my bromance. EXO does nothing for me. I wanted to watch EXO showtime but one clip and I was bored. I thought, maybe EXO is not made for variety..well except EXO M.. But I guess I'm wrong again.

I somehow enjoyed EXO M more on variety than EXO or EXO K. Maybe I didn't get the right video or didn't search enough. Whatever it was, that was my impression of EXO. 

Every article mention about how Kris is the second HanGeng and I was like putting the puzzle together. Kris is the leader of EXO M and third oldest. HanGeng is the leader of SuJu M and third oldest! OMG! 

I don't know which side to take but I think Kris choose a bad time to terminate contract. Maybe it could mean he is THAT desperate to get out.  The group is in the middle of promotion and the 1st concert is coming, I just think WHY?! If you decided to be in this industry, don't you ever wish to have a concert? I mean, isn't that every singers dream? A CONCERT?! 

Another thing, he maybe called the Second Hangeng, but I am placing my bet that he won't be as successful. I totally cannot see him doing solo. 




No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...