Monday 11 August 2008

Me songs

This post is inspired by my upcoming bday..Looking back on yesteryears big hit!

Cronology of my music interest according to genre
Pop -> PopRock -> HipHop -> RnB ->Acoustic


redish..is it Hot or they blushing?LOL

It all started with Pop..to be precise, Bubblegum Pop! Back on those days where Backstreet's Boys are still Cool and yeah when Britney Spears was such a role model..i can't hide the fact that i love Pop! Practically that what was on radio and MTV when i was still a toddler.

What's on the top of my head?
Britney Spears - Sometimes


my favorite AI forever!

i'm not too sure which came first Hip hop or Pop rock, but it felt so good to sing off pitch and bust-a-rhyme,(whoa!Gangsta!LOL) when you're in the transition to become a teenager! ahaha I'm still teenager mind you! my Bday isn't here yet.. so this song is still relevant. let see..Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Avril, Simple Plan and NickelBack for Poprock and Kanye, Missy Elliot, Eminem, Akon and Busta Rhymes for HipHop..

What's on the top of my head?
PopRock
Since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson

HipHop
Through the fire by Kanye West


Usher do the "saranghae" sign!

I love RnB..it's just sound soo smooth! Usher,Destiny's Child, NeYo, Mariah Carey and JoJo comes to mind..whenever i speak of RnB! I love singers can show off their vocals through RnB. Been loving RnB for long and will always be!

What's on the top of my head?
So Sick by Neyo


Japanese American, She's got the right genes...lucky!

Thanks to the internet..myspace and youtube, more acoustic artist has risen up! many people appreciates good music now..think Colbie Calliat,Marie Digby and Jason Mraz turn into acoustic the basic form of songs..

what's on the top of my head?
Bubbly by Colbie Calliat

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...