Wednesday 27 August 2008

Grrrrr...Girl!

Ok.. i've been talking about boys..boys and BOYs waaaaaay too much right? huhu it's just Korean girls are fake..if ya know what i mean..ahaha but i'm not anti-fan ok..so here's my review on Hot,sexy, uber cute and sometimes fake girls...oooh wait, i'm talking about talent too!

Actress...
1. Song Hye Kyo


She's super lucky because she is beautiful without plastic! She's a great actress..and of course uber cute! ehehe I really like her in "Full House'

2. Kim Tae Hee


Critics(not me!) says she acts too much commercial that she fails to deliver in silver screen or tv..well maybe but from the dramas that i have watch before, i think she has potential! She's nomu yeppo!

3. Choi Ji Woo


Awesome actress, Damn..she's has the most gorgeous skin ever! i'm not liking her face to much but she's really has beautiful porcelain skin! Well according to rumours, CJW is a Diva...i think not by korean press but everybody(Press) thinks korean are the worst artist to follow time! but she's doing well, last news on her is about she's doing charity!

4. Jang Na Ra


when are these artist ever going to stop venturing other places but their home?? Zhang Na ra in China, she's currently rumour to be dating Peter Ho.. Oh Okay girl..i don't care if you marry who, all i want you is to act in another cute KOREAN drama for me to watch! I was a fan before she "moves" to China.. T_T

5. Yoon Eun Hye


My girl! ahaha she's sharing the same Bday with me!^^ she's really a star! i love her (why do i sound biased?LOL) She reminds me of Gwen Stefani and Ashlee Simpson...Biased! ahaha both are also SAME bday with me.. ahaha but true.. 3rd Oct girls like to change their style constantly..excluding me because i don't have enuff "dings" to get their stylo! :(


Singers..
1. Tae Yeon of SNSD


Junsu's girl..*stops a dagger* Me: ohhhkay..Leader-shi! is just Okla.. not simply OK but OKla.. hihi well because i was just listening to her single "Manyage"(If) which sound soooo Nice! so her names comes out first on the Top of my head!

2. Seo Hyun of SNSD


talented definetly! she should get out from SNSD.. LazySooMan is so unfair! erghh.. She can play amazingly on the piano and sings very cutely! and the main reason her name second is because i was touching my bangs..she once had a reallly darn cute bangs!

3. Sun Ye of Wonder Girls


I was hot..literally not figuratively since there wasn't water earlier on.. so i kinda like saying "so Hot" and thought of Sunye..my fave member is actually SunMi coz she cute and younger than me..ahaha

4. Davichi


TALENTED! ooooh i really love them! Best Duo ever..ok, i have not check Brown Eyes but hey Davichi is sooo catchy, i love their music! "bai do pi chi ma la la la la"

5. Joo
no pictures..she's isn't that famous yet..Too Bad! well maybe there is but i don't waste to much time.. because i love money..Time is Money u know?

basically i just type whatever is on top of my head..so random! if think harder it would totally change!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...