Sunday 10 August 2008

31.6% for YAMD!


YAMD or "You Are My Destiny" is now currently showing on KBS World every MON-FRI at 7.20PM. Unfortunately can't find the drama on internet..Soshisubs has delete the drama from YT..probably it can be obtained if you are on their soshified forum(which i'm not one)


The KBS 1TV daily drama "You are My Destiny" reached viewer ratings of 30%
for the first time.

According to the TV ratings research company AGB Nielson Media
Research, "You are My Destiny" recorded national ratings of 31.6% on August 5th.
The drama began airing on May 5th at 24.8%, but its ratings had fallen into the
10% range since then.
Starring Girls Generation member Yoon A and actor Park
Jae-seong, "You are My Destiny" finally unveiled the blossoming love between
their characters, Sae-byeok and Ho-se, complicating their relationships with two
other love interests, Tae-poong (Lee Ji-hoon) and Soo-bin (Gong Hyun-joo).

The previous drama which had aired in the same time slot, "I Hate You,
But I Don't," ended with ratings of 40%. Although "You are My Destiny" started
out with much lower ratings, it is showing promise of catching up to the
previous show.



YAMD FIGHTING!!! YAMD Nomu chuwayo! Ji Hoon .. TaePung Oppa Saranghaeyo!!! still hating the hair but i love the acting! and finally a drama i watch this year that actually has a high ratings!

Credits to KBS GLOBAL Website (Quoted)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...