Tuesday 23 September 2008

Squishy or Quirky?



Sooooo.... tell me Squishy Clean or Quirky Weird? Little David isn't half bad, actually better than i expected..ahaha but i'm still keeping my bet on he's going to be the next Clay Aiken! Anyway gimme more of honesty! I don't get it why some people are sooo dumb..

"I kissed a girl, JUST to try it, i hope MY BOYFRIEND don't mind it!"


so how is that Lesbian or Bisexual? I never thought this was some sort of a Lesbian theme song.. more like a honest song that i wish somebody actually sings.. "We have our Gay moments..LOL" i'm tired of the love theme or hip hop..it's soooo lame! Reminiscing, my first thought was "nice tune" and popped my eyes when i heard the lyrics..but i didn't hear it full yet and it wasn't edited yet.."girl" is still in the song.. My second encounter of the song was in college.. it was funny! LOL some guys were singing! i guess they didn't understand the song.. or maybe they're just GAY???

sorry little David..i'm just older you by a 2 months but the song didn't really make me feel like i'm into it.. Oh Btw, i think Katy Perry is a One hit wonder like Amy Winehouse (seriously, i only know "Rehab"!)

1 comment:

Pasira said...

actualy i like it....ahhahah but not the lyrics...it a catcy tune ma...if i kiss d boy,i like it....kan bgs sikit hahhahah....

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...