Friday 5 September 2008

24 September is the date!

You must have heard that DBSK will be back to the Land of the Morning Calm right? well i'm reporting it too! well i'm super excited on it and i'm really counting down the days..I'm not a Cassie(Cassiopeia) or Bigeast(Japanese FC), but i am the greatest Chunnie fan ever! i really miss Chunnie and i can't wait to see his new hairstyle! Soooo Cute and it has bangs!LOL i like bangs ok..

i have talk about FC months ago on my previous post.. and yeah actually you have to kinda decide what fan are you.. and i'm an E.L.F., i decided a long time ago..because eventhough i'm really a GREAT fan of Chunnie..SuJu are the reason why i'm addicted to Kpop! soo no matter what, SuJu is still my priority! (Elfa, you are a V.I.P. kan..ehehe)

1 comment:

Pasira said...

yupz..hehehheheh.....

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...