Saturday 27 June 2009

2nd Time..:)

Me and SuJu = PURE FATE!

I was watching Golden Melody Awards at Astro AEC because I knew MY SuJu boys will be there and boy, I had to wait 2 hours of the show to watch them.. I only knew some Taiwanese artiste so it was kinda boring to wait, so i was back and forth watching the show and predict SuJu would perform at 9pm ish... POOF! My prediction came true.. fate i tell you!

Poor Sungmin, he was having a knee injury (He got stitches!) but he perform well! It was nice to see he was given a spotlight! No sighthings of Kibum AGAIN.. i know i shouldn't be saying this but..

I think his recent injury was made up! come on, i predicted that.. i was being realistic.. I know LSM is a genius! I won't believe such thing.. he can pull of a Sungmin if he really determined to be with SuJu!! LIAR!!!!

anyway..this is my second time seeing SuJu LIVE!!! :D I was really a fangirl.. i was jumping up and down and dancing along! LOL.

They perform Neorago LIVE but for Sorry Sorry, they lip-synch.. I don't mind at all.. at least I GOT to watch them LIVE!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...