Friday 12 June 2009

Music Bank 12th June

1st time reviewing on Music shows since I am on time this time.. so here it is!



Nope, Yesung didn't get the memo! Erghh.. but the performance was great as usual! I like Music Bank Stage for "It's You" than "Sorry Sorry"



Freaky cloths again.. well, I have not dig this song yet..might take a while. This time they're not Top 3.



Yeah, finally on Music Bank Stage! Not as HYPE as their debut stage in SBS but still hot! Dude, magnae CAN SPLIT! I'm beginning to like CL more than Bom, She's FIERCE! Park Bom has that face "I'm all that"... I think I was jealous seeing her pictures with GD.. RAWGD!

OH Yeah, Congratz to 2PM! They won after several weeks beaten by SuJu and SHINee.. ehehe SM Town is beaten by JYP this time.. oh well, SM is still doing great! I'm looking forward for next week.. ARE YOU? LOL

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...