Monday 27 July 2009

About

yes, i have nothing to blog..since i'm pretty busy with the newest addiction "Twitter" and it has taken 70% of my online time..so i'll just tell a story..

HallyuSurfer, Unleashing the Obsession

as of today, i have only spot one person addressing "Hallyusurfer" other than myself. One of the Kpopped member is using it. I'm kinda mad since i coined it 1st! but it's totally not creative, so i move on.

If you don't know what's "Hallyu" means, It means "Korean Wave". Actually it's not a Korean word, it's derive from a Chinese word "HanLiu" A Chinese reporter is 1st to use the term thus Koreanized version became "HallYu".

Literally Korean Wave in korean is "Hanguk PpaNu"
but it doesn't ssound really nice, right?

Before coined the term "Hallyusurfer" i google it first.. zero result! now it's 478 result in Google!

Unleashing the Obsession

this slogan seem right for me because i always SPAZZZZZZZ on Kpop.. I already admitted being an addict to Kpop world so hence, i just select that slogan..

so how's my story? LOL.. i feel dejavu, i thought i have written this before!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...