Saturday 1 August 2009

Drama Review: The Partner



KBS "The Partner" Stars Lee Dong Wook (My Girl), Kim Hyun Joo (Boys Over Flowers), Lee Hanui (aka Honey Lee) and Kim Dong Wook (Coffee Prince)

I haven't watched any Lee Dong Wook film.. so i had some imaginary thoughts on him. Turns out he potrays somewhat goofy, which is not what i was picturing. Kim Hyun Joo, however kind of shock me because I didn't realize it was her.. because she look so ajumma-ish! Honey Lee is so gorgeous! I like her cool character, doesn't make you think her as Miss Korea! Kim Dong Wook..awww, I like him! I like his character since Coffee Prince! He is the reason why i watched this..I hope his character would not be too much alike with his previous drama.

I have watched 4 episode.. and it's kind of getting boring! Perhaps i was asking too much since it's a Law drama. Not much intensity in the cases.. a little too bland!

The 1st case was interesting but the second one..YAWN! Detective Conan is my favourite comic you know..murder cases are my cup of tea! Hopefully this drama would revolve around the drama cases and just a lil bit more on Kim Dong Wook. Lee Dong Wook is a Turn Off for me.. I don't like his character! But thank goodness he's a cutie!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...