Wednesday 21 September 2011

I'm loving Beast On Rainy Days



I got my copy of Beast latest Korean album and I'm not really impress about it. I just couldn't review it. On the bright side, I do love On Rainy Days single a lot more than the title track.

The Koreans agreed as this single was in 1st place before Fiction! Yoseob tweeted "did we promote the wrong song?" LOL I couldn't agree more! There was an article about it got most download when it was raining. It was the opposite for me, I listened it during hot shiny day and it rained later.. :P

It's a little cheesy when they added in the rain and storm sound effect but it's about rain, why not? I do not, however like JunHyung's cough. Is that a cold's cough or a cigarette cough? Whether it was intentional or not, I don't like it.

The background music is lovely, the sad guitar rhythm along with other string instrument was just perfect. The boys harmonization was good and I love Yoseob taking control of the chorus, because there is this sadness feel in his voice, it's like sense of loneliness that must be sung alone.

The background vocals were done right, it sounded like wind blowing and there's this sound that sound like water droplets..the sound was probably made with synthesizer which I really like. My favorite part was the organ sound, I'm an organ player so I do love it. Despite loving the modern touch, I think the song will still be perfect when it is stripped down to acoustic version.

This is my longest review for just one song but I had to, there's so many interesting part to the song that I have to talk about. You know what? I hate rain.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...