Friday 16 September 2011

Kpop meme

What/Who got you into kpop?
Super Junior

Favourite boy group?

Super Junior

Favourite girl group

Secret

Favourite overall group?

Super Junior

Other groups you love?

SM Town!!!! YG Family, Cube Entertainment, TS Entertainment, WooLim Entertainment..most boyband..some girl groups..

Rank your favourites from each of your stated groups above?

This will be a long day, I actually can write one post on that alone...I think Super Junior as one, soo that's the most important thing.

Favourite pairings from each of your stated groups?

Dooseob, Eunhae and Hyuksu!!!

Favourite current song?

Mr. Simple and Superman by SuJu

Favourite Fanclub
E.L.F.

Favourite entertainment company?
SM TOWN

Loved a group you’re not into anymore?

U-kiss, just because..

First kpop song ever?
Probably, Rain's I'm coming

First kpop love (group/solo)?
Super Junior, Kim Jeong Hoon

Group you could never get into no matter how much you tried.

I don't know..I like JYPe artiste before but after the scandal..heh.

Any dance you can do (from a MV etc) or want to learn?

All the dance, even the song I don't like

Any songs you memorised the lyrics to?
Super Junior Miracle..well mostly before 2009 songs I know by heart.. Starting 2010..way too many song released!

Best looking male in the industry to you?
Micky Park Yoo Chun

Prettiest female in the industry to you?
Choi Soo Young

A person you want to be like/admire the most?
None.. I like being myself

A song you must/always/usually listen to EVERY day?

I'd listen to any kpop.. Except nobody by WG!

Your favourite music video?

SuJu Miracle, any cutesy music video is my fave..Like Infinite's Nothing's over or Beast's Beautiful

Any of your friends into kpop and who?
Yup, Elpasira!

Have any kpop merchandise?

Yes.. Lots of them but not enough to create a kpop shrine just yet, I do have a special drawer just for Kpop items!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...