Friday 7 October 2011

I Believe in GD

 2011 isn't over yet but it felt like a lot of years has gone by. There's so many jaw-dropping moments and I'm so glad I receive all the news at home because I looked stupid. :P

The latest one is about GD caught smoking marijuana. I don't know the details but I believe it's purely an accidental mistake. I am aware that GD does smoke but smoking marijuana? It's unbelievable. Looking at Crown J's case, smoking marijuana is a serious crime that can affect your career as an artiste. There's no way GD would have voluntarily smoke marijuana.

Big Bang was one of my first favorite idols back when I first started obsessing Kpop. I'm so sad that we had waited so long for their comeback, only to see two bad incident happen. DBSK is no longer 5, Super Junior isn't 13... would the same happen to Big Bang? I think it's just to sad to think about it. Big Bang was my only hope that my favorite idols CAN  be together.

I want to believe Big Bang will be forever. Please, there's too much heartbreak for me and this is the last chance. My favorite variety show had disappoint me, 2 of my favorite idols group is in rocking situation.. so please KPop, don't loose me as your fan. I'm an awesome fan.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...