Monday 6 August 2012

I'm loving Verbal Jint feat Sanchez You Deserve Better



I am crazy over this song. So crazy, I probably used up all my internet data on this song. What I don't like in this song? Nothing. It's flawless in my book. The MV? Even better! It's not like a typical Korean MV. it has a clever interpretation and has it's quirks.

Let's start with the composition. The lovely guitar in the beginning, then we started off with Sanchez beautiful vocal. What is not making you stay to listen more. Verbal Jint raps is good. It's not those fast talking raps...it actually has rhythm. Lyrics, poetic~! It's about domestic violence..Verbal Jint is telling the victim that they are pretty enough to move on and that they deserved better than this. I've read a couple stories regarding victims of domestic violence, I notice the common reason they stayed in those unhealthy relationship because they thought they won't get a better relationship..Girls and Boys! We don't deserve violence no matter what the damn reason is.

The video...should I talk about it? Ahaha I think it's better for you to watch it first before continue reading because I will tell you spoilers. Apparently Verbal Jint is the dog. Which is why he was staring at Sangchu(the abuser guy is actually a rapper too of Mighty Mouth) cheating.. You can see that at the end of the video that the actress first leaves with Verbal Jint and camera transition with the dog.. Which is really clever if you think deeper. An abuser is no better than a dog. AHAHAH. For the life of me, I think I have seen the actress drama before but I don't know which drama.. I think it's a daily drama or something. Don't she looks like Heo Yi Jae? or maybe she is? grr.

Credits to LoveKpopSubs :D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...