Saturday 15 September 2012

A kdrama update

I've been wanting to post on KDrama but haven't got the chance because I was busy. The dramas that I have watched recently are Big, Ghost and The Chaser...let me start in order.

Big gave me nothing but BIG disappointment, lol my attempt with puns.. Either I had high hopes because it was written by Hong Sisters..or it was just bad. I like to think it was just bad. I love the cast, Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo, Shin and Suzy did a good job potraying their characters. Which usually is enough for me, since Gong Yoo is dreamy..but no I just hate the story.

It's like dream high 2.. Great characters but major fail in plots. It just do not connect well. Frankly I don't even remember the story because I cannot relate to it. Everything about it don't sit well with me especially the possible of cheating story..

I loved Ghost! I thought it's another body swaping story but it's not! Instead of focusing on how Park Ki Young took Kim Woo Hyun identity, it focuses on the conspiracy. While we already know who's the murderer, I am so intrigue with how he did it. It's nothing revolutionary but the precaution measure he did was exceptional. Every episode I wondered how??? And the answers are given. I hate seeing several characters died and Jo Hyun Min was a heartless man. Love the ending... I mean between Mad Cow and Potato face... I wished So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee kissed... What a waste between two incredible looking people. *wink

No doubt I am rooting for The Chaser to sweep all the awards at the end of the year. I love every single episode. I love all the actors and the characters. There is absolutely nothing I would change. I even don't mind the lack of romance because all I wanted is Baek Soo Jung justice! Wait, I remember something.. i would want to change PK Joon actor. He doesn't look like the typical idol. Like come on la...you don't have to pick an actual idol but at least pick someone who looks like one! His acting is good but no one in Kpop looks like him.

All these dramas had ended. Currently I am onlywatching SM's drama To the Beautiful you because HaeunDae Lover is not my style..it's supposedly funny but I find it forceful. Faith is a fusion drama.. I don't know la..I think I'll skip that one just because. My husband got a family has ended in Korea...i watched unsubbed version on YT. I'll be waiting for KBSWorld though just to relive it. i'll be so sad. Family dramas is just so heartwarming!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...