Sunday 28 October 2012

SM TSE Brand New Music

Those are the name of my favorite entertainment company, SM Town will always remain no1 in my heart and definitely on my bucket list is to watch SM Town concert tour live! My first love begins with SM Town Summer/Winter MV.. Gosh bring them back SM!! Anyway SM is huge company right now with lots of A list stars from Variety, Drama and Movie joining SM! Welcome to SM TOWN! I dare to say this, without SM, Kpop will never be the same. Kpop Hallyu begins with SM!

Back when I first started, I like JYP and YG too but times have change, I no longer support JYP after the whole 2PM Jaebum incident.. I still like YG artiste, but not as much as before. YG Family fans are way dedicated than I am..

I did like "in the Cube" (lol JunHyung) for a while, but naah.. They don't really have promotion overlapped, so I don't see interaction that often..or simply I don't care. I'm more interested in Five girls (G.na, Yoobin, Uee, HyoSung and Jiwon) or JunHara or MBLAQBeast.

I've been a fan of TSE ever since Untouchable debut. I like that the management in TSE give full control to Untouchable regarding their music, that's why Untouchable is my bias duo! I've been following Secret even before their debut, and now with BAP.. This company is just getting started! 

Lately I'm crazy over Phantom and Verbal Jint which hails from Brand New Music! Not a day gone without listening to them! I'm just starting to like this company but I regularly read tweets  by @BN_Music. Be sure to vote for Verbal Jint and Sanchez for Best Rap Performance and Song of the Year at MAMA 2012 for the song "You Deserved Better" at http://mama.interest.me/

Fighting!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...