Sunday 28 October 2012

Idol Analysis : B.A.P.

Based on my knowledge, I don't think there's ever a rookie who worked as hard as BAP! A total of 6 songs were promoted this year! I'm very impress on what TSE has done with this group, but seriously, I think they're overworked! Magnae Zelo is still growing, I hope you gave them enough rest when Stop It promotion ends. Let's focus on Secret okay? I miss Untouchable too.. i think they'll return next year TSE fighting!

I wasn't sure if I was going to watch Stop it MV because I read it's 90's music inspired. I'm a fan of 90's music but I'm not liking the idea of bringing back old genre kind of thing..Retro song is always fun (nobody, roly poly, twinkle, madonna) but it gets stale quick. 

What do ya know, as soon as I click play, I love it! I wonder if it's the combination of beautiful video (the colors are soo pretty!) and fun music or just the bright concept, I felt so happy to play the video. 

I'm thankful that I've learn their names before this promotion starts, they're blond again!! I only started learning their names while watching their weekly idol episodes. I already know Bang Yong Guk, Zelo and HimChan, so I only had to learn 3 names. They actually had different features..but it can be confusing when they shared the same hairstyle.. good luck if you're a new fan! Let me help you for a bit, Bang Yong Guk is the main actor, DaeHyun is the one who drives the car, Zelo and JongUp in the classroom, curly hair is Zelo...Young Jae is the one with flowers and HimChan kinda slap the girl.

I'm all for cutesy video but some fans didn't like it too much.. During Crash promotion it's a little weird because they were all badass in previous 3 promotion.. But instead of seeing it as cutesy, I thought they were having fun. I think they are only cutesy in the video, I am expecting another round of fun performance. Musically I think they have showcase their true self even if it's a different concept.

I would rank BAP songs as follows, Warrior> Stop It> No Mercy > Crash> Power > Secret Love

Yes Sir!

P/s initially I wrote this for "I'm loving/I'm hating" post but I thought it's more like idol analysis kind of post so hence the confusing post. Will edit when feel like it. Lol

2 comments:

Nyasha said...

No fan of the boys but they really did work hard this whole year and I'm hoping they get a long deserved rest soon because of their constant releases.

I think they should win Best Rookie of the Year so their company can acknowledge that they have done well and can let them rest. It would be bad though if they didn't win and it went to another group though...

HallyuSurfer said...

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with their management.. Because I don't recall Secret or Untouchable had that much schedules in the beginning, I didn't think the boys need that much promotion since their concept already had so much impact.

While I'm a fan of EXO, I voted for BAP because I want the boys get the rest. Normally company rewards with vacation so I hope they will get it.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...