Sunday 29 September 2013

Everyone is dating but me.....

It's an exciting week with so many dating news. Thankfully this time, Knetizen didn't let me down like WonBin and Lee  NaYoung's news.

First up Kim Woo Bin confirms he is dating fellow model Yoo Ji Ahn. This news didn't affect me much, I did like Lee Jong Suk X Kim Woo Bin couple in School 2013 but hey, Lee Jong Suk is my Song Joong Ki replacement...lol miss ya JOOONGKII!

I feel indifferent about T-ara this day because why waste time on hating? But boy the response on Soyeon dating  Oh Jung Hyuk is something. I wasn't familiar with Oh Jung Hyuk but I watched this week's Happy Together on KBSWORLD and umm dayum girl is lucky. Oh Jung Hyuk body is banging. They have been together for 1000 days so well, I wish them well! I just find it super cute that a fan manage to capture her idol's heart. Soyeon was a huge Oh  Jung Hyuk fan back in the day so as a fellow fan, I am happy for her. Korean men and military goes hand in hand so yeah, many feel Oh Jung Hyuk can do better since he was in the marines but it's been 3 years..which means Oh Jung Hyuk seen her ups and down, plastic surgery and all..

And the biggest reaction would be 14 years gap rumored couple, Choiza of Dynamic Duo and f(x) Sulli. The picture seems believable to me. Both sides denied but I don't really mind the couple for some odd reason. I find them compatible.... Maybe because they are my favorites in their group.

L of Infinite.. Let's call him Myungsoo because L is cool and he is not being cool about this. I feel like the couple are bunch of childish adult. Kim Do Yeon is one thing, but Myungsoo tweets are so deceiving the fans. The fans were so disappointed that they take a hiatus on the fanpage. That is a huge deal for us Kpop fans. Kim Do Yeon should be more mature..she purposedly show off her relationship. Okay, fine every other couple does it but you should know that his fans made him what he is today so don't break their hearts!

Anyway, couple cloths trend in S.Korea must die. Why celebs does it too makes no sense. Fans know everything! I don't take any effort in fashion department but many fans in Korea takes notes of it. I personally hate it because my no.1 fashion philosophy is not to look like the next person. Yes, I hate identical cloths...if I had twins, I would never let them dress alike.

I don't care if idols date anymore but I wish they either admit the relationship or hide their dates well. Don't lie. That's all I ask.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...