Wednesday 11 September 2013

SLAKPF : Fan Gift

I used to want to give something to idols but now I realize that the best gift I can give is buying their albums. 

I am unemployed (long story) so I think that it is not right to use my parents money on gifts that are excuse me, meaningless. If I save up my money, I rather spend it on emergency.

I love idols a lot but yeah, I realize I have to live my life too. I know realistically idols will never learn my name. Do you give gifts to strangers before your idols? If you do, awesome! Faith in humanity restored! If not, cool we're the same!

Some gifts are awesome like rice wreath and donations, but are you doing it with good intention? I believe that you should do charity with best intention. It's seems more like rich showing off money rather a good deed with all that press.

Kpop makes me happy, and I will continue to support Kpop. I will buy albums when I got some money. For now I will quietly support my faves through a screen.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...