Monday 14 April 2014

I'm Loving Baechigi 뜨래요

When female idols do retro, the public can't help but to compare with Wonder Girls. After all, Wonder Girls did make it big with retro concepts.

Thanks to my parents, I am very familiar with retro genre. I'm not a big fan but what's not to love good ole retro?

BaeChigi's Ddeuraeyo is a fun retro concept. I think the featured singer, Angli of 3B is amazing. He made the song fun and his voice is addicting to listen. This song needs him, I can't imagine another vocalist to do this song.

I love the music, it has all the essence of retro. If this song was released back in the disco em, it won't feel out of place. The only modern element of the song is the rap parts.

Hip hop is a great genre, it mash well with so many other genre.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...