Monday 14 April 2014

Swings featuring Jay Park Fallin

I always thought that rap has to be fast paced. Swings rap sounds slower than usual but the impact feels intense that has that scary intimidating vibe. I feel the tempo was intentional, I've check the translation and the meaning was deep. Sometimes when raps goes too fast, it's hard to catch the words. Swing was like threatening you to listen every word properly.

The intro completely grab my attention. The sound of electric guitar isn't common in Kpop so I was pleasantly surprise. Jay's part was my pick for the highlight. I've been a fan of Jay's RnB vocals and it couldn't be more perfect than this. Every single line was perfect. If I had to tweak anything, perhaps the secondary part had better enunciation. I wanted to know what is he singing. It does sound like "Nobody,nobody"

Swing is not my favorite BNM artiste however, this does make me more interested in learning more on his music.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...