Sunday 6 April 2014

I'm Loving Lee Michelle Without You

Although Kpop is known for having western influence, I don't feel Kpop is similar to western at all. I believe that Kpop is a genre that can stand alone.

As I listen to Lee Michelle's Without You, I guess you can't deny this song has that strong RnB influence. The song has a familiar feel that is easy on the ears.

I'm glad kpop has the chance to have Lee Michelle, she's an amazing vocalist that deserve attention despite color.

She may have similar background with Insooni & Yoon Mirae. I hope Lee Michelle can stand proud without their shadows.

I hope to hear more from Lee Michele.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...