Saturday 7 June 2014

Birth Secret

Between being sick and busy.. I really wanted to write more but physically I'm in bad shape. I'm feeling better..and while I am better I'm going to write a lot!

So this is a drama I have finish long time ago. I wasn't expecting much from this drama and probably that help me enjoy the drama better.

I decided to watch it because I am interested with genius photographic memory characters. I thought Gal So Won is such a sweetheart to I continued watching.

Of course, all drama has their loopholes. I don't enjoy the fact the scriptwriter made chaebols as lunatic. It has a good message but I thought that they push it too much.

For a drama with a title "Birth Secret'' I was expecting more realistic twist. I have to put my logic aside and accept the scriptwriter logic.

Yoon Jun Sang had a loveable character but the chemistry with Sung Yuri was not working for me. Spoiler Alert : what are the odds of two suicidal people meet each other before dead?

Depression does mess with your head but it's just feel weird. Kdrama should banned amnesia or any mental disability ... it feels like they don't represent the actual thing.

I enjoy watching the drama but I won't watch it again.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...