Saturday 7 June 2014

God Gift 14 days

I think my brother enjoyed this drama more than I did.

First 7 episode was okay. It had all the suspense, I literally had a pillow over my face because it was intense. I thought after that it was just dragging.

I love all the main characters except Saetbyul. Gosh, I don't blame Lee Bo Young wanting to punish the child for running away. That girl is a nightmare.

Ki Dong Chan stole my heart. He is all scruffy and rugged but I could see how beautiful heart he had. Daesang winner, Lee Boyoung was exceptional again in this drama. Another Daesang worthy performance indeed.

I don't mind the lack of romance, The duo had great chemistry anyway. I wish we had a better ending.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...