Friday 13 November 2015

발긱하게고고 (Sassy Go Go) Cheer Up


Starring A Pink Jung Eun Ji, VIXX N, Lee Won Geun, Chae Soo Bin and Jisoo

I can safely say that this has got to be my favorite drama of the year!

It has all the elements of Kdrama that I love, school theme, cheesy puppy love, cute friendship and light hearted. Heavy drama is usually a miss for me, I don't want to stress myself out from watching a drama, I want something that literally cheer me up like Cheer Up!

The drama is only at 12 episode which is quite unusual but I do like short drama, less commitments haha. However it does leave me wanting for more! I prayed that it would get high ratings for an extension but unfortunately it suffers very low ratings.


I love every single actors. Even N! He did received a bit of criticism here and there but I kinda get his character. Perhaps a more season actor would pull off the character better but I think it's better that way because the focus is not on N's character. I kinda have his fear, hahaha I hate skinships too.


The main reason why I love this drama is because of Lee Won Geun's smile. Damn that kid is precious. Every time he smile, grin or smirk.. my heart wants to skip a beat. He is very close to my ideal type but he is waaay too perfect. What is his flaws? Maybe I'm blind when it comes to that department. Tall and handsome, genius and loveable? Geez.


Another thing worth mentioning is the teachers. I love the dynamic between the adult character. It has presence yet it doesn't take the center stage. Teacher Yang is everybody's favorite teacher, I wish I had him in my school years. Coach Nam is gorgeous, for the life of me.. I don't get why the drama doesn't think she's pretty. Damn drama. I love her spunky character and she is the most sassy of them all. As a villain, Principal is doing a great job. I find the character very well balanced of seriousness and comedy. I hate her to bits but I do think her character is very necessary. Teacher Im is awesome too. I want to hate him but I do know where is he coming from. Despite having a full time contract he still have to brown nose his way to maintain his job. I'm quite a goody two shoes so I can relate to his character.

I would definitely recommend this drama to any School drama fans. It's very cute drama. I am going to post another post when I finish marathoning to complied my top favorite scenes!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...