Thursday 25 February 2016

Don't Forget - Crush feat Taeyeon of SNSD


Crush is definitely on my list of singers that I must listen to every single. I have his Crush On You album and it is one of my favorite album.

I love this tender lovely side of Crush. I think he is very earnest in delivering his emotion without it feeling too over dramatic. In his V app.. If I remembered correctly and understood properly (no subs..) he mention that this song is for the fans, especially the last line of this song.

"Don't Forget of this song"

That made me fangirl. I don't care it's cheesy but when a singer said they wrote a song with fans in mind, I just feel connected to the song. The lyrics for this song is just my style. I like the simplicity but it packs with a punch. Another line that I like is

"Perhaps time was jealous of our relationship"

I think it kinda makes no sense but I can't help but to ponder why he wrote it such way. Time is an enemy? I don't know.

I think the break before Taeyeon part is odd. I don't hate it but it does give me an impression that Taeyeon recorded the song separately which is not something I like as a fangirl but I do understand that Taeyeon is very busy. I'm starting to wonder how the thought process comes into making the song. Did the song had a collaboration in mind or is it something added at the last minute?

They do sound great together at the harmonies, I just wish it was more of a duet rather than a featuring.

I can't wait for the new album. I want more!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...