Thursday 25 February 2016

All About Mom review

I'm back being a fan of weekend dramas. haha

Though I probably won't start watching the follow up drama. I need to like the actors first then story and there is no actor that pulls in for me..based on the teasers alone. I probably watch first 2 episode before dropping it off completely.

I think it's worth mentioning that All About Mom is being compared to What's Wrong With My Family...I could see the similarities but I do think the focus on the being sick part was different. I did not mind the main character got sick.. I think it's part of life that people do get sick. I guess I would appreciate more if other illness was used.

I think the last 6 episode was the saddest drama I have ever seen. My tears just drop so naturally. I have come to love the characters despite the flaws and all.

I don't want to spoilt it here so if you have the time to watch 54 episode.. please do. It's a great story that captures a mother's love.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...