Thursday 25 February 2016

You are me and I am you


When I think of Block B and especially Zico, I have this image of them being tough and very crazy fun. Imagine how surprised I was that this song was nothing like what I have imagine.

I think this is my favorite Zico's work to date. The song sounds super chill and it's catchy. The title is a mouthful but it's quite fun to sing. While I don't always enjoy his music, I do love how he writes his lyrics.

"Who come up with the word "Cringe"?" and "I used to listen to Hip Hop only but now I listen to Acoustic too"

The video of the song is adorable, though as I put on my director hat.. I thought how did they prep the store. lol. Are the props real? How much did they spend on props because they don't look like knock offs. I want to shop at the store. It's not big but it seems like they have everything I like.

The styling was on point. While it was similar but the gender style was very distinct. It felt natural instead of cartoon-ish. I like all the outfits but I don't think I could ever pull it off because it's too hot in Malaysia for me to wear it. It looks too thick!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...