Friday 1 April 2016

Twenty Again

Memory and Pied Piper were on a heavy side so I decided to start something light and watch Twenty Again.

Episode 1 was good enough for me so I continued till the end. For the first part I was excited for it..the later honestly felt draggy. I could empathize with Ha No Ra but it's a bit too frustrating as a viewer who is expecting more romance. It's more focus on slice of life which is great but I was in for the romance and they only began the romance at the final episode. 

Naeun's character is clingy as heck. Hyemi and MinSoo romance did nothing for me. I mostly skipped their part. I wish Minsoo had more part with his mother. I went to same school with my brother but we don't acknowledge each other. lol Not that I was embarrassed by him but we just very different from each other. I just don't want to make him look worse. hahaha.

I was a bit sad when the way they portrayed how college life was.. I was dreaming of studying in Korea later on in life so I was afraid that it would be my future. Thankfully I read the Korean netizen response that actual college is nothing like that. They seem very positive with mature students and that made me happy. 

Lee Sang Yeon was a cutie. Choi Ji Woo is a bit frustrating. I am a crybaby myself but I find it's weird that she's crying so much and for a second, I thought I was watching a melodrama. 


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...