Sunday 27 March 2016

Jay Park The truth is


The truth is.. I never noticed Jay Park in 2PM.. Back then, JunHo was my bias for stupid reason that he kinda look like Rain. hahaha.

I wished I made Jay Park as my bias then because right now I feel like kicking myself for liking anyone else but Jay Park. The way the scandal goes was bad but I'm glad that we are where we are right now because of that incident. 

Now Jay Park is part of my list of "MUST LISTEN"

I couldn't embed the video directly from blogger but do watch the official video on YouTube. The video itself is already subbed via CC and so please do support it!

Don't click the video above, it's still the correct song but I would prefer you to watch it directly on YouTube because that is part of what you can do to support Jay Park.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...