Friday 1 July 2016

First Half 2016 Korean Drama review

2016 dramas I've watch

1. MBC One More Happy Ending
2. tvN Cheese In the Trap
3. KBS Descendant of the Sun
5. SBS Come Back, Mister
6. tvN Memory
7. tvN Signal
8. KBS Neighbourhood Lawyer, Mr. Jo
9. KBS Page Turner
10. KBS Baek Hee has returned
11. tvN Another Miss Oh
12. Jtbc Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki

My Top 5
1. Another Miss Oh
2. Signal
3. Memory
4. One More Happy Ending
5. Page Turner

The ranking is based on how I personally felt. Cheese in the Trap deserved a mention here, it did made me crazy, but how it turn out at the later series frustrated me a lot. 

Ongoing/Not completed

1. MBC Lucky Romance
2. tvN Dear My Friends
3. SBS Beautiful GongShim
4. MBC Marriage Contract (not complete)

I thought I would have dropped Dear My Friends because it was so real and mellow but I appreciate it so much now. Lucky Romance, I'm quite behind but I will catch up by this week. I think Beautiful Gongshim has become draggy, should have been a 16 episode instead of 20. I want the romance to progress faster! As for Marriage Contract.. only ep2.

Dropped

1. SBS Entertainer

Past Drama watched

1. tvN Twenty Again
2. tvN Let's Eat 2
3. tvN Misaeng
4. MBC Splash Splash Love
4. SBS It's Okay That's Love (not complete)
5. tvN Bubblegum (not complete)

I have wrote my reviews, to summarise... I enjoyed catching up on past dramas. I may catch up to other popular ones but for now that is on hold.

Dramas that I will be watching

1. OCN Squad 38
2. SBS Wanted
3. KBS Uncontrollably Fond
4. SBS Doctors (watching)
5. KBS Beautiful Mind (watching)

As you can read from the list, I really have a lot in my plate. So I won't be watching Let's fight Ghost and Good Wife.

I'm okay with the current trend of big age gap among leads as long they are both adults. Kim So Hyun, Kim Yoo Jung and Kim Sae Ron are all minors paired up with adults is just no-no. Even I have trouble with the teacher-student love relationship on Doctors and both actors in real life are adults. It's just not sweet.

Sageuk? no thanks. haha


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...