Friday 1 July 2016

Another Miss Oh review



I wish the drama would go on forever, like let me date you until I get bored of you.
Let me break with you, don't dump me drama.

Heh. Did you catch what I was trying to do?

The drama has a lot of legendary lines and funny scenes. My favorite line is probably
Park Do Kyung's words to Our Hae Young at the hospital (might contain inaccuracy)

"Nice to see you, I'm so glad that both of us are hurting. It won't be
fair for me to be in pain alone. I got hurt because I couldn't hug you"

When he decided to open up and go against his reserved self was the most special
moment of the drama. We see the growth of Do Kyung's character. He was hurt from the lack
of love but with the power of Our Hae Young's love, he gains courage. While he may have
accepted his impending fate, he lives his life without any regrets.

As for my favorite scene. There are 2! One is when Soo Kyung and Jin Sang bet with Our Hae Young
whether she could hug someone like Anna did with Park Hoon. I thought the scene was lovely at first
on the end of the episode but the next episode when they open with the scene.. I don't think I ever
laugh more than that in these recent years! Gawd Seo Hyun Jin skin must be so thick by now! i applaud the writer for adding the bra insert flying off scene. LOL

The second one is Jin Sang revealed that he is fluent in French and knew everything about Soo Kyung's love life. I knew they would end up together. haha. I think they both equally crazy so I thought they matched well. Ye Ji Won is really good at picking characters in drama, she is quite the scene stealer in dramas. I knew if she is in the drama that her character would be somewhat quirky. I was surprised with Kim Ji Suk playing the character, not really off, since he is a lawyer in the drama.. but a womanizer? interesting. I thought he usually choose to play goody two shoes characters. I'm glad despite his dirty self in the bedroom that he still have good values.

What made the drama high quality is that the side characters story is as solid. Our Hae Young parents hands down win best Kdrama parents ever. Never mind the mom is pretty crazy, she is the coolest mom and meek dad is adorable! Park Do Kyung job is actually one of my dream job, I love working with audio. I thought it was pretty interesting. I would love to have my own studio at home someday.

The fantasy element to this show does nothing for me, it is interesting but I think it will still be fun without.

I wished that Han Tae Jin and the other Hae Young had a bit of closure to their story. Han Tae Jin is a hottie, I couldn't hate him.. of course, since he is also a victim in the story.

Drama, I love you not 89% but 100%.









No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...