Monday 24 October 2016

Let's Eat Review

I'm doing things backward. Hahaha. I watched Let's Eat 2 first then this one. I thought it would feel awkward..but it wasn't.

Here's a weird fact, I don't watch anything older than 2/3 years because of the phones they used. I find it cringe worthy to watch older model phones although it's really not much different. I watched Reply 1997 (will do the review next) and hated to see the old phones. I don't know why it bothers me so much than it should. Speaking of which.. I think starting from last week, Samsung is retracting the Note 7 PPL from dramas, now it's Samsung S7 edge. Looks like lucky no.7 didn't work on Samsung. Who's bright idea it is to skip no. 6 then?

I am not a foodie at all but I do like facts, similar to Let's Eat 2, I skipped all the eating part and just focus on the food facts and the stories. I prefer this storyline because like Jin Yi, it is my dream to live alone. I have a similar suspicious syndrome like Lee Soo Kyung so I relate a lot to her character. I like that she's a nice but smart person! like finally a nice character that is smart.

Barassi is the perfect drama dog. I'd replay his scene a lot because he was so adorable. I like that he is a character own it's own instead of a decoration. Goo Dae Young never changed huh? He is really friendly and I wished I know someone like him. The side characters are fun yet realistic.

Jin yi might be the closest to be unrealistic character because she's so nice and bright but who could hate her? She's such a bubbly character and I love that she gives that good vibe in the drama. If we have more characters like Jin Yi in this world, I definitely think the world would have less depression.

The romance game in this drama isn't strong. It's cute but I don't come for the romance. I just enjoyed the friendship between neighbours and how they live their lives alone. I liked Let's Eat 2 but this original one is why Let's Eat 2 exist so I do prefer this drama better.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...