Friday 14 October 2016

Cinderella and 4 Knights Review

Meets my expectation.

Except that my expectation was nothing.

Haha. bad joke, I'm sorry.

I'm well into a Kdrama addiction that I watched anything remotely interesting to me. I thought I was going to slow down watching drama but my resolution in 2016 was to watch more Kdrama.. Can I say best resolution I have ever made in my life? Sad but fun nevertheless.

I was mildly interested about the glitz and glamour. I grew to like the secretary so I stayed for him. I think I lost because he got little part. hah. I wish he had a bit of a love story. like anything! Why call it 4 Knights then???

I'm gonna sound pretty mean so skim through this paragraph. I don't get NaEun's appeal at all. She's not ugly but I don't feel she's pretty? Especially so in acting. For the love of Kdrama and Kmovies.. Please Naeun, stick acting to your A Pink music video and nothing else. I don't think I want to see you improved. I wished they would switch the step sister to play Hyeji role instead because she is a better actress.

The conflict in the drama is predictable and the medical part in the drama apparently is very flawed. Hmm well Kdrama...

Overall I think it's not going to be the drama I will think from time to time and possibly forget I ever watch it. The most memorable part is the fact that HyeJi is such an annoying character. If only the writing could be better. I hope it won't deter Park So Dam from doing drama. She's a good actress and I love seeing her on screen (more so than Kim Go Eun)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...