Sunday 28 February 2010

Updates

Me and JYP are done! I don't care who's right or wrong at this moment. All I know is Jay and SunMi won't comeback and it's DONE.

Have you seen Beast new teaser?! I'm so excited for it that I watched it! Usually I pass on teaser because hemm, I always end up dissapointed. I know my boys will do well! OMGosh, Blondie is no longer blondie.. :( I knew it they're going to color it because I saw him wearing snowcap on SGB!

Here's the teaser


I've been wanting to say this, "Untouchable is BACKKKKK!!!" My favorite male duo is finally back! Aish, but only with a Mini-album just like Beast! Why oh why..I want full length albums from them!

I'll post MPV Reviews next.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...