Friday 26 February 2010

I knew it.

Read THIS

The above link is my previous post about the 6 member 2PM and I was right. 6 Member did end up being doing better without Jay and it's official, Jay is no longer coming back.

All this while I hoped I was wrong.. I made a promised to myself that if I was wrong I will buy all 2PM CDs. Now, I just want to break the CDs, I'm going to stay away from CD shop now...lol

So then, there's this one unsolved mystery.. What did Jay do during "Again & Again" promotion that made JYPE made this decision?

We could only guess.

All I want now is a statement from Jay. Without his statement, I don't want to deal with JYP anymore. I'm shutting any music by JYP and I don't care if it's selfish.. I'm just using my right as a consumer. Preferably, I want to see a video of Jay saying we should support a 6 Member 2PM. If not, bye JYPE.

My message to Jay is

JaeBum aka Jay Park,

Please come back to the entertainment scene. You can do acting, be a solo singer, or perhaps in a new group. I don't mind..All I want is you to be back in the mainstream not underground. Don't waste your talent, you know well you're better than that. I miss you a lot.


I got your back..I'll support you no matter what. I promise.

Mimie.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...