Thursday 18 February 2010

Random Talk

Yeah this blog was closed for the month of February but I am still so busy with all the festivity and assignments. I thought I won't leave this month archive empty so this is the only post for February!

It's not like I run out of ideas to write, I'm not feeling the mood of writing anything at all! call me crazy now, actually I was thinking of quiting Kpop altogether.

It had been in my mind ever since Kibum wasn't actively present in SuJu promotion activities. He didn't even go on stage at least once! Han Kyung does it for me, He was my favourite member (now, no favorites) and the news of him possibly leaving SuJu made it really hard for me. Prom15e to 13elive? I don't know.

If you have been reading my previous blogs, I'm sure you know SuJu was the reason I got into Kpop and I have said before if SuJu does break-up, I am going to quit Kpop. It's not certain yet but I'm just not as excited about any Kpop news like before.

I always listen to new song release but I have not listen to my favorite duo, Untouchable new single..I'm glad it got good review though! :D One of my favourite 2008 rookies, UKiss also come out with a new single which I have yet to listen..

It's so unfair to my other favorite that I'm going to quit Kpop. Especially towards Beast.. They were my favorite 2009 debut! beating my SM bias, f(x)! probably I should reconsider quiting SM and JYP! They are definitely the cause of my kpop depression.

Sun Mi leaving WG is such a sad news for me.. she's the only reason I like WG! It doesn't seem like Jay's coming back to 2PM too! SM definitely betrayed me badly, with DBSK and SuJu..I just can't Always Keep the Faith and Prom15e to 13elive!

Should I quit Kpop?

I wish 2009 just erased. Bring in 2007-2008! Best Kpop years!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...