Sunday 28 February 2010

2PM is going under!!

This is funny!


So there, the power of netizen. Lots of people are angry with Hottest (2PM fanclub)action of releasing pictures that can harm 2PM image, but in some ways, I could understand why they did that. It probably means, "I hate 2PM.. I'm going to tarnish your image forever and I don't care anymore"

Probably eh? I always hate anti-fan who does that. This action came from a former fan and I guess it's the way of expressing their disappointment. Small action are unheard so this is great way to make sure the stand is in the headlines.

So okay, it should be done nicely but why do we have to care anymore? We didn't get what we want and we would like to act childish so you'll give us attention.

I'm sticking with KHottest, I knew Jay's return was almost impossible..and it was IMPOSSIBLE. This is a dark period for Kpop fans, I pity those who just got to know Kpop because Kpop isn't like this. I love KPop because it made me smile..Hopefully, new Kpop lovers won't be interested in this issue.

"Only 13" protest was the first dark part of Kpop I got to know, it was really a huge deal back then but luckily I wasn't into blogs at the time so I forgot that part and become Kpop fan. New Kpop fan, Kpop can make you smile.. try searching for old videos like Xman! Be happy and forget about 2PM..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...