Wednesday 7 November 2012

POLL Celebrity who would aced College Scholastic Ability Test

I'm just doing translation of the names, read more on Soompi (Credit to Soompi)

1. Lee Seung Gi (singer/actor)
2. John Park (singer, American Idol/Superstar K contestant)
3. Kim Jeong Hoon (singer/actor)
4. Tablo (Epik High)
5. Kim Tae Hee (actress)
6. Park Jeong Hyun aka Lena Park (singer)
7. Song Joong Ki (actor)
8. Eric Nam (singer, Birth of Great Star contestant)
9. Verbal Jint (rapper)
10. Roy Kim (superstar k contestant)
11. Lucid Fall (Jo Yoon Seok)
12. Sung Si Kyung (singer/1n2d member)
13. Park Ji Seon (comedian of Gag Concert)
14. Im Si Wan (ZE:A/Actor)
15. Jang Ki Ha (Band)
16. Kwak Hyun Hwa (comedian/actress)
17. Han Ga In (actress)
18. Lee Juck (singer)
19. Lee Sang Yoon (actor) 
20. Lee Yun Seok (Qualification of Men member)
21. Seo kyung seok (MC/Actor)
22. Kim Dong Ryul (singer)
23. Miryo (Brown Eyed Girls)
24. Bae Su Jeong (Birth of Great star)
25. Shin Bo Ra (comedian of gag concert)
26. Yeon Kyu Seong (Superstar K contestant)
27. Ha Seok Jin (actor)

I apologize if I wrongly spell any or mistake any people. Only two idols?! Kinda expected but I thought there would be more. Lee Sang Yoon should have been higher up.. He studied Physics! I happen to know this info because I'm currently watching My Daughter Seo Young. It's my habit to know actors better. Of this list, I know almost all except some contestant.. Had to google before writing. Verbal Jint was unexpected.. Not that I doubt any, but well, I didn't think he had that intelligent image..like Lee Seung Gi. Kim Jeong Hoon was one of my first Korean crush.. I knew he would be on the list. Anyway this is only a Poll, not real stats.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...