Tuesday 16 April 2013

IMPACT TO DEBUT!!!

Yes the horror of caps lock, but that's how I FEEL!

I didn't want to blog yet because no date was released yet but I was angry at the top comments on Allkpop for not leaving nice words. Sure, there were some people commenting on Byun Jang Moon, whom is my favorite already but I have to blog because I'm so excited.

Impact is a male vocal group from Star Empire (Jewerly, ZE:A, Nine Muses) with members Van, Sungho, Junghu, Jangmoon, and Pilrib. For now, I'm just going to talk about Byun Jang Moon, because I only know him. He is the former member of A'ST1 whom I really really love. His voice is easily on my top 3! It's not only me, but go to any A'ST1 old videos, you are bound to see people talking about his voice. The tone of his voice is unique, there's something about it that make me go crazy. He is the reason I love A'ST1. I was completely devastated when they disbanded. Miss you so much Sung In Kyu oppa, RIP.

There's no one else I wanted to redebut more than him, so when I got the news back in 2011 about him redebuting, I was excited but this Star Empire only debut him now, well about time!

That said, I understand the fan who were against Star Empire to debut this group. I clearly remember how DSP debuted Rainbow and neglect A'ST1... They had so much potential to be great but no, girl groups was more popular that time hence Rainbow got more attention. However, this is vocal group! I really hope it stay that. Byun Jang Moon can dance but no, don't ruin my chance of hearing more ballads from him. I would be very sad if his part is short.

On the bright side, if Impact daebak, it will naturally benefit ZE:A, Jewelry and Nine Muses. IT MUST BE GREAT, PLEASE!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...