Friday 12 April 2013

Random update

Because I can.

At this point I am so not sure if i could board the plane or not. There's new obstacle everyday. The trip suppose to happen in a month.

I wish I could blog comfortably but it's so hard because Kpop just give me reminder about this whole trip which makes me headache. Expedia, you ruined my life.

Anyway, since I'm already writing.. Let me do a quick review on stuff. I didn't quite like Phantom's "Come as you are" despite the featuring with Verbal Jint. It's just not my style of music with all that jazzy feel because I hate jazz music. It's difficult to explain because to be honest I describe song I don't like as "jazzy".

As if I need any more reminder, Korea is now in the spring season.. Kpop is filled with many spring theme songs. Busker Busker is sure big this time round, wow. 2AM ballad is fine, not really catchy but good. K.Will's Love Bloosom is not my favorite of his. I really like him singing more sad song because his voice has this great sad quality. Infinite Man in Love isn't exactly "spring" but the feel is definitely spring like. I like the song but it doesn't stuck in my head for some reason. I keep on forgeting the beats....

I'm actually worried about the N.Korea threat. I do know it's common for them to give threats every now and then. However it feels different this time, not because I'm actually probably going to S.Korea but Gaesong closing and their warning for foreigners to evacuate makes me feel anxious. With Chinese tourist no longer entering N.Korea, the income of N.Korea is becoming lesser each day. Not having money can make people go crazy and I'm afraid it will get crazy.

I hope N.Korea can reconsider their decision, not fighting with their neighbours but to come together to share.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...